Why choose our Pre-school?
The pre-school stage, between the ages of three and five, is a magical time of exploration and discovery. At The Co-operative Pre-school we aim to provide a smooth and positive transition for your child, offering the fun and excitement of nursery along with the more structured approach that comes with school learning.
Your child entering pre-school comes with its fair share of emotions, for both you as the parent and for your child. As a parent you probably have little knowledge about what pre-school offers.
At The Co-operative Pre-school we will offer guidance to parents to help navigate this exciting and challenging time in your child’s life.
Our pre-schools will give your child the same learning experience as that of a school, together with a sensitive and responsive approach to each child’s needs.
Key benefits of attending The Co operative Pre-school:
• Core opening hours 7:30am to 6:30pm
• Consistent care 52 weeks of the year
• A ratio of 1 Early Years Practitioner to every 8 children
• Graduate staff
• First uniform and book-bag provided
• Healthy meals and snacks
• Extra-curricular activities
• Commitment to The Co-operative’s DOES values of Democracy, Openness, Equality and Social Responsibility
• Bike riding classes